Welcome to the Sarasota County Democratic Jewish Caucus website. Click on a topic on the star below to learn more about SCDJC and how you can get involved! Important message and video from Jerry Fleischer, President, SCDJC.
!!! New (9/22/2020)!!! Democratic recommendations on 2020 Florida Ballot Initiatives
!!!New (9/15/2020)!!! Click here to bring up the Roadmap page link with an interactive list of What Volunteer Roles Are Needed For a Biden-Harris Win?
The Lincoln Project Video - 9/11 Ad about Donald Trump
Why Joe Biden is Good for the Jewish People
The Rise of Anti-Semitism
- Election day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
- The deadline to register online to vote is Monday, October 5, 2020.
- The deadline for registering by mail to vote is (postmarked by) Monday, October 5, 2020.
- The deadline to register in person to vote is Monday, October 5, 2020.
- The deadline to request a ballot by mail is (received by) Saturday, October 24, 2020.
- The early voting period runs from Saturday, October 24, 2020 to Saturday, October 31, 2020, but dates and hours may vary based on where you live.
Upcoming (and Past) Events (Click here for full list)
Climate Change: The Threat and the Opportunities (Mark Paul, PhD) - Sunday, October 18 at 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM by ZOOM Click here for details.